Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Something to strive for...retirement and traveling and looking good while accomplishing both


Ah, retirement and travel. The D's met up with George and Ann Mathison...good ol' friends from F.F. It's hard to tell that these fine lookin' individuals are actually grandparents.


Here they are...the world travelers standing in front of some very important monument. I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea what the structure is, but it looks cool. I can tell you, however, that the columns behind my parents could either be: dorian,ionic, or corithian. Hooray! My art history degree is finally paying off!
Now on to more important business. Notice how the D's are wearing alternating navy and orange? Coincidence? It could be a senior citizen thing...however, I love how they have remembered to hide their "cheater" glasses (bifocals to us young folks). Alright, enough old age jokes aside. This picture is fantastic! My parents look great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be the Parthenon!! At the Acropolis in Athens. Mom