Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Look! A Whale! Baby Shower Weekend!


I know, I know...I'm being tough on myself...but, dear GOD, I feel like a laz-y-boy. And look at all of my gorgeous friends and family members! Can you blame me for feeling like a cow?! Let me sit and stew in my self-pity...I'll get over it as soon as Stroller Strides starts! Yahoo! My girls, (Kate, Alice and Carrie) threw me the best of showers! I felt so celebrated! And, they also ordered up a day full of sunshine that reached a mind-blowing 85 degrees! Yatzee!


Kathy, Jennifer, Victoria, Mary, moi, Beth and Erin



Alice, Christine and Mary


Brette, Carrie and Araby (say it right..."Aaaaarrrraaaaahhhhbbbbbeeee")



This momma is hot. Just look at K.T.! If she can look this good post-baby, so can I, damn it!



Jennifer and Beth...always darling!





Mary, Mary, quite contrary, Victoria and Nancy






A Bingo card from the party. How clever!



Anybody that knows Juice, knows that he loves himself some man-dals. We now have a special little pair for La Juicetrell. Thanks Carrie!



Two more hot mommas! Can you believe that Rose gave birth to Jackson just 5 weeks ago?!

And here I am, in all my splendor!

And just for good measure, I had to share this picture of one of my nieces, Reagan. How cute is she?! Here's hoping her new cousin has the same shining, laid back personality that she does.


























3 comments:

The Lindsey Ladies said...

Ok, so first off you don't even look pregnant in that picture with your mom, so stop your whining....second, we had such a good time at your shower! Thanks for letting us be a part of it, your friends did such a nice job! We can't wait for little baby to be here soon! (Not too soon)

molly said...

Love the blog! You look great! Looks like a great day with friends and family to celebrate a new baby. Be well and enjoy this last bit as much as you can - it will all be blur soon. Take care!

CB Miller said...

What fun. Two fantastic things about this blog entry: 1. the mandles 2. I didn't recognize myself in the picture. bee-zarr. You do NOT look like a whale. you look like a very pregnant fashion model