Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Johnathan Hawthorne Lindsey

He's here! He's here! I will give you a quick update and then will have to post pictures later. After pushing for 4 hours, Mr. Big Head had to be delivered via emergency C-section. It was scary and I couldn't have done it without Justin's love and strength. I absolutely LOVE my husband. We all knew this already, but he is amazing!

Johnathan Hawthorne Lindsey was born on June 1st at 1:44 in the morning. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and is 19.75 inches long. We are calling him Jack, but will give him the option to go by Hawk if he likes. Many of you know that we considered naming him Hawthorne and calling him Hawk from all along, but Hawthorne just seemed like a middle name to us. I have only been home for 5 hours, so pics will come along soon!

7 comments:

molly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Love, love, love the name! Unfortunately for you, he showed you who is boss already, huh? Take care, rest, and enjoy! Cheers!

Uncle Jake said...

Yay! Congrats guys! Sorry I didn't come up with the rest of the gang, but I'll meet the little guy soon enough (meaning at the wedding in July). And because his loving mother gave me my nickname of Uncle Jewsey, I will be calling him Thorny. Not really, but I can pretend. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing good. And I hope Juice suggested the nickname Hawk, after Andre Dawson.
-Jewsey

Darci said...

I am SO happy for you guys!! Can't wait for pictures! Love to you all...

Darci said...

Congrats! Can't wait for pictures! Love to you all..

The Lindsey Ladies said...

Thank you for giving me a nephew, and a darn cute one at that! Hope you three are doing well and adjusting to parenthood, just remember it gets easier with time! Can't wait to see that adorable face again next month!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! this is so very excitign! I have been checking back and back to see the news. Can't wait to see the photos!

Hugs all around!
Wendy

Jack/Gooz said...

Yay for Juice and Robin - but mostly Robin! :) Congratulations on the second hardest part, labor. Now you get to experience THE hardest part - newborness.

Another Jack added to the UPS Family! So much fun. Can't wait for Jack and Jack and Maddie to hang out when we move back.

Azla