Thursday, June 26, 2008

I had to call in the reserves, a.k.a. "I need my mommy!"


This job is tough. There. I've said it. I, Robin, here do undeniably state that I have no idea what I'm doing. Just when I thought I would never sleep, eat, or smile at my husband again, Nancy came in to save the day (thanks to Dad who charges all of his business dealings on his Frontier Airlines card). Mom flew out here, at last minute, for about $5! Yahtzee! Ever since she stepped in the door last Friday, Jack has set new P.R.s--sleeping from 11:30 to 4:30 the first night, then the second night and continuing on until last night where he slept from 11:30 until 6 this morning. I AM a happy woman!




My baby throws gang signs! Westside!


Straight out of Nancy's mouth: "Are you sure Blogger allows people to display their kid's junk on the internet?"



The ultimate multitasking picture, ever!




Reading "Mike Mulligan.." with dad




5 comments:

Uncle Jake said...

The multitasking picture of Juice kills me as does the quote from your mom. I can't wait to meet the little man in just over a week. See you soon.
-Uncle Jewsey

molly said...

Tough duty is an understatement! Never thought I could feel that kind of tired. Glad you called in the reinforcements! Also, glad that little man doesn't have that pyloric blah blah and not glad that I googled it, YIKES! Hang in there - it gets better, then worse, then better . . . haha!

The Lindsey Ladies said...

First off I am going to eat him he is just too cute....second, I love gangsta Jack, almost better than Captain Jack, almost. Third I would pay money to hear Nancy say "junk".

The Phillips said...

Your little guy is adorable! I absolutely love the "multitasking" picture - Cameron will be doing an ortho surgery rotation in Portland from August 25th - September 19th. I am sure that I will be visiting during that time and would love to see you and Justin and of course meet the Jack Attack!

The Phillips said...

Jack is absolutely adorable! I love the "multitasking" photo - and am glad to hear that your mom has been able to come to the rescue! Cameron is doing an ortho surgery rotation in Portland August 25th - September 19th..I am sure that I will be visiting fairly frequently and would love to see you, Justin and to of course meet the Jack Attack!