Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day!


Cam and Alyssa Phillips. Believe it or not, this future doc might perform knee surgery on you someday. I can only imagine what Mick was thinking at this time.
(Sorry Norris. Had to do it. This was taken at the height of the evening...notice the bottles in back...)



G & G Dornfeld



What's this thing called? A Bimbo chair..Bombo? I have now given all of Jack's uncles fodder for years to come...


Pensive Jack


My darling husband. This pic was taken just a few moments after Juice ripped off his shirt in an attempt to release a bee that had flown up his sleeve. Juice, beer in hand, shirtless, on a hot summer night. I cherish your companionship!





Dahlias on Kruger Farm. I tend to get flower picture happy when I've had a couple glasses of wine...



Kruger Farm with the D's







How ideal is this setting? Just before dusk on a lovely August evening. Here we are on Sauvie Island, picnicing and listening to bluegrass. This is why I live in Oregon!







No comments: